2 out of 3 ain't bad

Remember last week, when I said "for the upcoming week I have three tiny goals.  They are: 1) Run twice 2) Workout with Sarah twice 3) Do 3 days of pushup sets".


Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad.  I did manage to workout twice with Sara and to do my 3 days of pushup sets.  My total pushups for the week was 327 which seems insane but spread out over 3 days not so much.  Didn't get any runs in....booooo! I had some weather excuses on Saturday and on Sunday I was "busy" computer tracking my friend's husband on the computer who was running his first ironman in Arizona.  Very cool to watch his interval times pop up and to see him cross the finish line (OMG 11 hours later).  


I definitely have to reevaluate this running thing.  I hate cold (cold early morning runs) and I am scared of the dark (after work runs).  If I start running at 6:30 am it is almost daylight.  I could easily get 5 km in or so I think  So...tomorrow....if I don't run before I go to work then I am running at lunch time.  No ifs ands or buts!!!!


For this week my teeny tiny goals are:
1) Run once in the morning before work or at lunchtime
2) Workout twice with Sarah
3) Continue with pushup challenge (3 days of pushup sets)
4) Go for a long run (10 km or more) this weekend 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brockville California Run 5K

Running/Knee/Fitness Thoughts

"IT'S ON"