2011 Quilt Project Finishes

All of the fancy and really talented quilt bloggers out there always do a year end summary of their quilt finishes for the year.  They usually have so many that it is a picture collage and they are absolutely beautiful.  Since I only have two project finishes for the year (c'mon give me a break, I only started in September) I thought a photo collage would be a bit overkill;)  So here they are:

A table runner for a thank you gift that I gave to an awesome Halloween party host.


And my first ever quilt.  FYI, my teacher has it hanging in her quilt shop as a display quilt for the beginner class.  I took that as a huge compliment.  She even wants me to enter it in the local quilter's guild annual show/contest (not sure what it is called) in the category of first quilt.  I took that as a compliment too.

But I digress....these are my finishes for 2011.  I think it is obvious that my personality would warrant a challenge to myself.  Can I finish more than 2 projects in 2012?  Challenge accepted:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brockville California Run 5K

Running/Knee/Fitness Thoughts

What do corn and Alaska have in common?