Tidying up a few loose ends....

A couple of pretty significant things have occurred for our family while I was off on blog sabbatical.  I'm feeling the need to tidy up those loose ends so I can concentrate on future events.

First off, Larrin and I's trip to Mexico was fantastic.  Lane and Charlie's wedding was beautiful and it I was elated to get to spend time with this part of my family.  We swam in the ocean, experienced the pool swim up bar, did some snorkelling (saw a sting ray!), explored some Mayan ruins (those Mayans were smart), and best of all relaxed.  It was glorious!  Larrin had a super time as well.

With the Newlyweds!

Do you think he is tired of me taking his picture?



Second, we have an addition to the family.  It was a very spontaneous Valentine's Day gift for the boys (um, and me).  Chase and I couldn't resist the charm of this little puppy at the local pet store.  Honestly we were just going to get the darn rabbit a salt lick!  We didn't leave with the puppy at our first visit but within 48 hours she was officially 'ours'.  

Her name is 'Leia'.  Chase was rhyming off Star Wars names so before the puppy was pegged as Jaba or Yoda, I chimed in with Leia.  Thankfully it stuck.  She is such a perfect puppy and is settling in nicely.  It is interesting to see how each boy interacts with her; all so different.  

Chase is soft and gentle.  All about companionship!


Karson loves to cuddle.  All about loving!



Arlen is....well....indescribable.  All about fun!


Leia has even worn Abby down.... Abby doesn't even let me touch her bed let alone sit on it!


She is still working on "Daddy" but I've caught him smiling at her a couple times.  How can you not love a face like this:)

So that is it.  I'm all caught up now.  Now my focus is on training for a half marathon;  feeling pretty good about it and am excited for the challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brockville California Run 5K

Running/Knee/Fitness Thoughts

What do corn and Alaska have in common?