February Blahs!

February started out great.....probably due to the fact I was in Mexico and doing this.....

Then it felt like I hit a bit of a wall.  I am still going through all of the 'essentials'; kid stuff, work, cleaning etc.  Well maybe not cleaning.  But still the everyday processes that make life work for a busy family are getting done.  It's the extras that I have lost interest in.  Like running, quilting, practicing with 'my band' (yes I am in a band), and all other fun stuff that involves me leaving my comfort of doing nothing.

I know it is a funk and it soon will pass.  It really didn't help coming down with a head cold this week but at least I had a noticeable illness to be able to call in sick to work for two days.

I already feel better just writing about it.  I'm giving myself the weekend to snap out of it and Monday is the start of a brand new week and I'm hoping a new outlook!  Cross your fingers;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brockville California Run 5K

Running/Knee/Fitness Thoughts

What do corn and Alaska have in common?