Refocusing

I have been very lax about half marathon training as of late so I thought I would review some facts for motivation:

Fact:  My half marathon race is in 96 days.
Fact:  I want to finish this half marathon in less than 2 hrs 15min.
Fact:  I will not finish the half marathon in less than 2 hrs 15 min unless I train properly.
Fact:  The more I train the better I will do and feel.
Fact:  I have come so far with my running in just a year.
Fact:  Just a year ago I was struggling to finish 5 km in under 39 min.  Now I finish 5 km in under 30.
Fact:  My average pace one year ago was 7:42 min/km.
Fact:  My average pace now is around 6:00 min/km.
Fact:  A year ago I could not run more than 5 km.
Fact:  My longest run thus far is almost 13 km.
Fact:  Training works.
and lastly...
Fact:  I am a competitor and most of all I am a runner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brockville California Run 5K

Running/Knee/Fitness Thoughts

What do corn and Alaska have in common?