Meet the Quackers

As I mentioned before, our pair of ducks, Bill and Sandra, had three ducklings.  They are super cute and growing like weeds.
Bill and Sandra

I think we have two boys and one girl.  There is one that is noticeably smaller than the other two so I have dubbed her the female.  We won't know for sure until they get bigger and their markings come in.
Carl, Gerald, and Petunia
Having ducks and chickens in the backyard has been a real educational experience for the boys.  Just the other day Arlen came out of the bathroom and proclaimed, "Mommy, I know why you don't pee standing up.  It's because you lay babies."

I told him that idea was "close" and I'd explain later.  Oh boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running/Knee/Fitness Thoughts

Brockville California Run 5K

What do corn and Alaska have in common?