100 pushup challenge

I've started to do pushups in an attempt to keep my arms from developing "lady wings".  A blog that I follow had this website posted a while back and I've decided to rise to the challenge.

http://hundredpushups.com/

You basically do an initial test which informs you of where to start in the training.  You then do pushups 3 days of the week following the handy dandy little table.  I could do 26 pushups during my initial test so I got to start on week 3.  So in just 4 weeks I should be able to do 100 pushups without stopping.

In other news, my husband laughed at me when I couldn't do 30 pushups.  I bet him he couldn't do 40 and then he proceeded to do over 50.  How's that for motivation!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brockville California Run 5K

Running/Knee/Fitness Thoughts

What do corn and Alaska have in common?